- Fertilisers - RLF products and general fertilisers
- Power N39 Foliar N 20L
- Power N39 Foliar N 200L
- Pasture Plus Foliar Fertiliser 20L
- Pasture Plus Foliar Fertiliser 200L. Expect Great Results!
- Plasma Fusion 20L - for arable and feed crops establishment and yeild improvement.
- Plasma Fusion 200L
- Horticulture Plus 20L
- Viticulture Plus Foliar Fertiliser 20L pack
- BSN Seed Primer 200L drum
- BSN Seed Primer 1000L IBC
- BSN NZ SEED PRIMER 20L
- UREA 46% N Granular 2 - 5mm, price is for 50% deposit (of 20MT total container quantity)
- Power N39 Foliar N 1000L
- PASTURE PLUS MAX 1000L new pack size!
- Ultra Foliar Starter Pack
- GreenMan Bioherbicide
- Agriculture and Horticulture
- Commercial and Industrial
- New Innovations
- Plastic Polymers
- Green Chemistry
Element is a PLASTIC POLYMERS market leader in new technology products for the NZ and Australian Polymers markets. We have over 100 supply sources, and provide large advantage to many customers across all polymer processing types - Film - Cast and Blown, Injection, Extrusion,
and end product markets:
Injection Food Packaging
Food - FDA, JIS, 3A, China FS, EU certified and tested materials.
Pipe and Tube.
Film and Sheet.
Medical and Veterinary - EP, USP, 3A, etc.
Technical, Electronics and Security.
Element has a large number of trans-tasman agencies, and our suppliers are some of the most successful existing and emerging polymer and compound manufacturers globally. We don't make much noise about the multi-million dollar sales due to market competitiveness, but welcome new enquiries from NZ, Australia and SEA.
Our main technology strengths are confidential directly to our customers, we have a huge launch into the food packaging market at present, and other types of products such as security tracking and new technology polymer replacements are proving very popular in NZ and Australia.
In terms of polymers type range, Element has virtually all polymer, compound, additives and masterbatch types available, including a number which are only available from Element, in this market. We are particularly strong in PP, Nylons, engineering compounds (equal or higher performance at significantly lower cost), high temperature polymers, medical polymers and high weatherability polymers. We can quickly provide a solution from our excellent supplier base, all materials are short leadtime and costed to ensure our customers savings.
No products in this category